To support the agricultural industry and reduce import dependence, the legislation of the Russian Federation (Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation of January 24, 2017 № 24, Government Decree of December 29, 2016 № 1528) provides for reimbursement of direct costs incurred for the development and modernization of agricultural facilities. It should be specially noted that within the framework of this program, farmers have the opportunity to receive preferential short-term or investment credits at rate of no more than 5 % for the seed purchase.
To purchase seeds, you have to follow the steps below:
1. Contact the sales department of V.S. Pustovoit All-Russian Research of Oil Crops to conclude an agreement and receive an invoice for seed payment.
2. Submit an application to any of the banks with a complete set of documents:
3. The bank considers the application and assess credit worthiness.
4. If everything is in order, the bank sends the applicant’s documents to the Ministry of Agriculture.
5. Within 7 days, the Ministry will approve the application.
6. In case of approval, the bank and a borrower conclude a credit agreement. The bank receives a subsidy from the state budget, which compensates for the low interest rate on the credit.
7. The bank pays your invoice for seeds and V.S. Pustovoit All-Russian Research Institute of Oil Crops delivers the shipment to your farm.
What documents are required to apply for a credit?
The list of documents for getting a credit is not specified in the rules for its arrangement. All banks have their own requirements.
We draw the attention of agricultural producers to the possibility of purchasing seeds on preferential terms of crediting and offer a large selection of cultivars and hybrids of sunflower, soybean, rapeseed and other oil crops. Develop your production with government support. Buy only quality seeds from the originator.
For all questions, please call: 8-800-700-75-85
You can submit your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org